Frequently Asked Questions
1) How long has YOUNGBIZ been providing Money and Business Education to youths and Young Adults?
YoungBiz has been providing money and business education to youths and young adults for over 12 years in the United States and overseas.
2) Does the YOUNGBIZ curriculum meet National standards for financial literacy and entrepreneurship education?
YoungBiz curriculum and program services meet all national standards set by the Ohio Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education, the Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy Education and the National Business Education Association.
3) Does YOUNGBIZ utilize volunteer trainers for program delivery?
YoungBiz does not use a volunteer system for training delivery purposes. YoungBiz trainers under go 20-25 hours of hands on training in order to receive certification as a YoungBiz Trainer.
4) How can I become a YOUNGBIZ trainer?
Please refer to the News and Events section for opportunities that may arise in the near future to become a YoungBiz Certified trainer.
5) Does YOUNGBIZ franchise in the USA?
YoungBiz Corporate is not offering franchises in the United States at this time.
Download the complete 16-page YoungBiz Catalog your guide to up-to-date information on all our exciting camps and workshops for youth, training events for teachers, and creative new educational resources.
Download the new 8-page Curriculum Catalog your guide to YoungBiz curricula for teaching business, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy, as well as information about all our teacher training workshops.