By using the YoungBiz website (the “Site”), you accept the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms we ask that you do not use this Site. These Terms may be changed or updated from time to time at our discretion.
Restrictions on Use
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of YoungBiz or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated on the Site, we ask that you limit your use of the content on the Site to the following:
- You may print out or make electronic copies of individual web pages for your own personal use, but cannot copy or download a large portion of the Site (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that “harvest” the site).
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the YoungBiz Intellectual Holdings, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that YoungBiz has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site. You may not frame this Site or any portion thereof.
While we endeavor to provide you with useful content and make your visit to the Site an enjoyable one, we cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free, and YoungBiz makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the content is accurate, error free, or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY YOUNGBIZ ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUNGBIZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NFTE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
YoungBiz and its affiliates will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special or consequential damages, that result from the use of (or the inability to use) this Site and its contents and on-line services (such as donations and on line purchases), or any web site linked to this Site, or from contributions of information and materials that you make on-line using the Site, including any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure, or other computer malfunction.
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by YoungBiz, and YoungBiz does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third party websites.
Submissions of Content
All remarks, suggestions, testimonials, ideas, graphics, or other content that you contribute to YoungBiz through this Site (“Submissions””) may be used by YoungBiz at its discretion, and you hereby grant YoungBiz a perpetual, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use the Submissions for any purpose that is consistent with the YoungBiz mission. Unless YoungBiz expressly states to the contrary, YoungBiz will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential. You agree that you will not provide YoungBiz with any content that includes intellectual property owned by third parties or infringes on the rights of third parties.
YoungBiz makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in Manhattan, New York.
YoungBiz respects the intellectual property rights of others and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to block and/or terminate access to this Site from those that infringe on the rights of others. Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the U.S. Copyright Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, YoungBiz has designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement, as described in our Copyright Policy.
Our designated contact is:
Business Filings, Inc. C/O : YoungBiz Intellectual Holdings, LLC
108 West 13th Street
Wilmington, DE 02210-2206
Fax: (866) 768-6522
In your notice to us, you must do the following:
- Give enough information to enable YoungBiz Intellectual Holdings to contact you regarding your complaint, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, if available.
- Identify the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim are being infringed upon on this site and the material(s) that are causing such infringement, and give enough information (such as a web page address) to locate such material(s) or work(s) within the site.
- State that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material(s) or work(s) in (2) above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- State that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you either own the copyright (or an exclusive right under the copyright) in the material(s) or work(s) that you claim in (2) above are being infringed, or are authorized by such owner to act on its behalf.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature
YoungBiz®, and certain other marks displayed on this site are trademarks/service marks and logos of YoungBiz. Trademarks displayed on this site not owned by YoungBiz are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with YoungBiz. We ask that you respect these rights.
You agree that your use of this Site, these Terms and any disputes relating thereto, shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York. Any dispute relating to these Terms shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in Manhattan, New York.
Thank you for visiting our Site, and please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.